Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people - in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.
International Support Partnerships (ISP) business unit targets international growth in life-cycle support. Focus areas in this are maintenance partnerships for military forces and helicopter support. Our current locations are Liege in Belgium, Stockholm and Linköping in Sweden and Bardufoss in Norway as well as Tallinn, Tapa and Võru in Estonia. Management in Finland is located in Helsinki and Tampere. ISP business unit employs some 260 persons and has 80M€ turnover. With minority-owned partnership company KAMS in Norway, these figures rise to some 600 persons and 130 M€ turnover.
"We are determined to build the world's best way of supporting militaries and public helicopter operators in their maintenance and logistics. This is based on our heritage that covers several decades, combined with modern ways of working and digital tools. A core of our success is, however our competent personnel that we develop constantly. People mobility, harmonized practices and competence management are currently on top of our people agenda. If this is something that matches your thoughts of how you would like to insert your fingerprints to the aerospace and defense industry, just read further for the details." Jukka Holkeri, President of Patria ISP.
Are you the one we are looking for to be ISP Business Unit's
VICE PRESIDENT HUMAN RESOURCES
In this role you enable international military and governmental maintenance business success by steering and implementing the strategic and operational people agenda, creating solutions both for long and short term. You work with consultative and collaborative approach with ISP management, country and Patria Group HR professionals, other business units' management and external service providers.
Your working languages are English and Finnish. You report with solid line to the president of ISP Business Unit and with a dotted line to CHRO of Patria Group. You are a member in ISP management group and in Patria People management team. Location of the position is Tampere or Helsinki, but you are ready to travel for business frequently.
You are responsible in ISP Business Unit for
- Building business impact and alignment with Patria people practices, employer brand and employee experience throughout ISP.
- Implementing Patria leadership and people processes with quality, availability and impact, complying with Patria objectives and local country requirements.
- Providing strategic business partner services and developing HR service model within the business unit.
- Driving Patria talent and competence management, resourcing, rewarding and mobility solutions internationally both on individual, process and policy level.
- Steering successful HR integration processes with newly acquired Patria BEC in Belgium and KAMS in Norway and developing Patria integration capabilities with Patria Group.
Final role description and responsibilities will be based on the selected person's own competencies and capabilities.
Success in this position requires
- Broad competence base both in HRM and HRD with strong international exposure.
- Ability to create energy, lead and find solutions in volatile, complex and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, coaching, influencing and team leadership skills with a touch of cultural and situational sensitivity.
- Preferably a higher university degree or equivalent.
- It’s considered as an advantage if you have previous experience in industrial service business.
We offer a first-class international position with an excellent possibility to influence, lead and grow in a global business with a great team of colleagues, flexible working environment and competitive compensation package.
Additional information: Personnel Group, Executive Search Consultant Ulla Kauppi, email@example.com. Phone inquiries: Tuesdays between 10-12 and Thursdays between 13-16 tel. +358 50 466 1062.
Please submit your application with salary request as soon as possible via https://www.personnel.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/ nevertheless no later than 17.9.2019.
- Securing society: we are proud to advance national and international security. It requires a responsible attitude and excellence that guarantees reliability in all conditions.
- You have an impact: at Patria, you have an impact in the contents of your work, career development, your clients' and the whole company’s success. You can be as good as you can ever be.
- Focus on the essential: do what you love and see the results of your work. You are crucial to us. We want you to be well and live a full life.
- A great bunch of people: we work in innovative and energetic teams where smiling is allowed. We believe that the best results are achieved in a good atmosphere.