Working with 3D printing, augmented reality and virtual reality - sounds interesting? Do you see yourself working in the pioneering educational tech startup in Finland? Do you recognize yourself as a passionate, interactive Unity Lead with a high work morale? Become part of an amazing success story and hop in to the middle of an ambitious phase as 3DBear is rapidly growing and going international. 3DBear values their culture of working hard, while having fun at work - take part and apply immediately, since the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
We're looking for a Unity expert to lead our customers app development efforts in the future. You should have several previous projects under your belt and know the ins and outs of how Unity and mobile platforms work. You have a good eye for user experience - both look and feel - and can discuss design with our design team and end users. You're comfortable researching and making well-reasoned choices when determining the project architecture and technologies to use. The apps 3DBear build leverage the web, so you will also work with RESTful APIs, HTTP, and web sockets. You work smoothly in a constantly evolving startup environment.
You will take the leading role in coaching and mentoring more junior team members later on.
Keywords: Unity, C#, iOS, Android, WebGL, Mixed Reality, Git, Kanban, Lean development, Devops
• Lead the application development
• Improve user experience with design team and end-users
• Determining the project architecture
Etsimämme henkilö on
Our ideal candidate has already gained experience working around relevant projects regarding Unity and mobile platforms. Your excellent interaction skills are needed when communicating with the design team and end-users. If you are a Unity professional with some interpersonal magic and character - you are what we want.
Apply for this position if you have:
• Excellent working knowledge of Unity, C#, mobile development and WebGL apps
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills, paradigms and tools
• Previous experience building and publishing mobile apps using Unity
• Comfortable nurturing and leading other developers
• Excited about working in the customer interface with actual end users
• Excellent skills in English
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience
Previous work experience of more than two years in similar tasks is seen highly beneficial. In addition to experience, we value technological curiousness and interest in continuous learning of new technologies.
Please, provide us your GitHub-account/portfolio in your application.
• Start: Negotiable
• Work extent: Permanent, full time
• Location: Helsinki, Startup Maria
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
3DBear Oy is the pioneering educational technology startup in Finland. They develop learning solutions that utilize 3D printing, augmented reality and virtual reality. Their mission is to help educators create an environment in which students can learn life-skills that will make them successful in the 21st century - to elicit collaboration, improve multidisciplinary skills, develop a growth mindset and creative problem solving. They provide schools and educational institutions with relevant contemporary content and game-like software that make learning engaging and fun.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15037903