If you are interested to proactively contribute to the development with test and verification actions, you should apply to become our new TEST AND VERIFICATION MANAGER.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles.
- Developing methods and organization for Test and Verification in accordance with defence industry standards.
- Defining test and verification methods, plans, descriptions and solutions.
- Work throughout the whole life cycle of the product.
What you’ll need to get to do all that:
- A higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.).
- Previous work experience in Test and Verification.
- Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written).
You have a better chance if you have:
- Previous work experience with test methods, and reports.
- Department management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Previous knowledge of defence industry product development.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team.
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian/Swedish/Finnish group with colleagues
- and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in the Baltic and Nordic region.
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies.
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP, by April 15 at the latest. Early actions are recommended, fulfilling of the position will begin once suitable person(s) have been identified.
Start of work: by agreement
Location: Multiple possible; Estonia/Sweden/Finland(Uusimaa)