We are now looking for a New Product Introduction (NPI) Manager to support the process of transferring new products from product development to production for our client Biolin Scientific. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in exciting role in an exciting company! You will be the link between R&D and production and work with cutting edge instrumentation, which that has great potential to positively impact company growth as well as your personal career development.
We are looking for a technical generalist responsible for supporting the Production team in production of the first pre-series products. This includes providing the documentation, training and hands on technical assistance needed to ensure that the product can be produced in a good way with the right quality. In this role, your technical education in, for example, electrical engineering, will be in good use!
You are offered
• Growth opportunities in an interesting company
• Non-bureaucratic and entrepreneurial workplace
• Nice colleagues around you
• Running Transfer to production process according PDLM process.
• Based on drawings, schematics and specifications produce and maintain technical production instructions including:
• Managing User manuals and instructions
• Training of production personnel
• Support in the pre series production
• Actively take part in system integration design during technical development process
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Experience from working with Technical Product documentation
• Relevant technical education (MSc in EE or similar) with some experience from
• Scientific Instruments or similar technology platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Finnish skills and basic skills to work with mechanical CAD systems for generating electronic documentation are seen as advantages.
As a person you are:
• Organized and has good prioritizing skills
• Able to work independently
• Good communicator
• Able to work in international and multinational environment
Work extent: Fulltime, permanent
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Biolin Scientific is a leading Nordic instrumentation company with roots in Sweden and Finland. Our customers include companies working with life science, energy, chemicals, and advanced materials development, as well as academic and governmental research institutes. Our precision instruments help develop better solutions for energy and materials, and perform research at the frontiers of science and technology.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15048650