As a part of the Northmill family you get a bunch of humble, open-hearted, and open-minded colleagues who have the power to innovate and the ability to get things done. Northmill has always been a place of opportunities where people from various backgrounds can thrive. It is a place where you can be yourself and grow, professionally and personally, and you have the opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation. In addition to this you will enjoy fun stuff like daily breakfasts, education forums and social events in our brand new office with an astonishing view over Stockholm city.
You will work to reach the set goals and KPI:s and monitor and secure internal and external guidelines and steering documents for the Support Team. We also expect you to develop the team members within their field.
What you will do
- Plan, develop, support and coach your team
- Provide recommendations on how Northmill can develop our products and processes based on own observations and reflections from the team
- Secure that the department is compliant in the daily work
- Monitor the daily operations regarding set KPI:s, credit handling, sales and customer support
- When needed, be ready to jump in and support the team with daily tasks
We also expect that you
- Are comfortable working in a high tempo and able to prioritize to ensure quality
- Are highly comfortable communicating with both the team and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role we think that you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a managerial role within the relevant field. We also think that you have been working at least 3 years with consumer credits, unsecured loans and/or similar products and services.
As a person you are friendly, social, educational, a motivator, solution-oriented, flexible and you accept change. You are fluent in Finnish and English.
What's in it for you?
We offer you a key role in a friendly and growing company with high ambitions and great expansion plans. You will get a lot of responsibility for your own and your teams objectives and work.
On top of that you can also expect:
- A bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more.
- Social events, fairs and other educational forums.
- Enjoy one of Stockholms most astonishing views in our brand new office at Regeringstatan 20.
- Work-Life Balance.
- And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation.
Apply today - and join the Northmill team!
We go through applications and interviews are held continuously, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!