Are you an experienced Business Travel Agency professional and do you want to ensure timely service excellence to our customers? Join us to lead one of our teams in Helsinki.
Fulltime, based in Helsinki
The Team Leader's key objective is to participate into the daily work with team and to manage the team. You ensure that the team is working as one according to BCD Travel standards and targets set by the OPS Management team. Team Leader is responsible for team providing professional and high-quality service to our customers within agreed service levels. Very important part of your job is to coach and develop the team and each individual agent to reach their fullest potential.
- Professional advisor to our customers
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel reservations
- Offer best travel options in terms of pricing and routing aligned with customer travel policy
- Maintain a high level of customer service by 'Going the Extra Mile'
- Ensure all BCD Travel processes are applied by agents
- Resolve more complex customer complaints or service issues
- Build and maintain relationships with travelers and travel bookers
- Work in close co-operation with Account Management and wstablish good relationship and co-operation with other internal departments
- Manage workflow, processes and resources to ensure service excellence by entire team and to meet customer SLAs
- Coach and motivate; give feedback and appraisal on individual and team performance on regular basis
- Ensure good information flow, monitor performance, support agents, identify training needs and conduct regular team meetings
- Manage the team and daily operations within team including shift planning and resourcing
- Responsible for productivity and service quality in team by daily monitoring
- Implement new BCD Travel process, products and tools in team and participate on new customer implementations
- Report to Head of Operations
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the business travel industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry's policies, procedures and processes
- Knowledgeable of travel industry systems (i.e. Amadeus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Good coaching and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with conflicts and making decisions
- Preferably previous experience on supervisor/ team leader positions
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Target oriented, motivated, assertive and empathetic
- Ability to work in shifts between 08:00 -- 19:00
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated professional service-minded attitude
- Ability to drive change and motivate
About the team
You will become part of a team of very dedicated colleagues, who are all working towards a common goal. We are proud to deliver the best service possible in order to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction. On top of that, you will become part of a truly global organization where employee development is one of the highest priorities.
Your work location
This position is based in our office in Helsinki.
How to apply
As we will be reviewing all received applications on an ongoing basis, please do not hesitate to apply for this job. Please click here!
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.