Are you experienced in Procure to Pay process and looking for a senior role? Do you like work with people? Do you enjoy international environment and friendly, modern workplace that embraces new developments in technology?
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
- Providing support to the team, acting as an escalation point
- Providing reporting to the Client, the team and the Account Management
- Monitoring the Service Level Agreements
- Creating Root Cause Analysis and designing Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Participating on regular reviews of performance metrics
- Implementing and supporting the enforcement of procurement operations processes
- Working on continuous improvement
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of newcomers
- People Management
- Interfacing directly with suppliers and clients
- Minimum 2 years of business experience
- Fluent English and Spanish or French or Dutch
- Project management skills
- People management skills
- Knowledge and experience of Procure to Pay process and technology
- Experience with service delivery, team management and/or customer service
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Ariba, SAP is a plus
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Orientation to client and delivery
- Analytical skills
WHAT BENEFITS COULD YOU ENJOY?
- Really good and very helpful relocation package
- Stable, long-term work for a global company
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Employee referral program, etc.
DON´T MISS THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY AND SEND ME YOUR CV RIGHT NOW!