We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Operations Team
Who you are
Are you passionate about candidate and employee experience and you feel strongly about hr and finding and retaining excellent employees? Are you curious about new recruitment tactics and technology, and show genuine interest in understanding people’s goals and motivations? Maybe you want the chance to be a part of building our Talent Acquisition strategy? If the answer is yes, you could be the one we’re looking for!
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Operations team in Helsinki but you will work on assignments throughout the organization! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You will be an important part of our growth story, working closely with our business heads and Head of People Operations to help execute UpCloud’s people strategy.
- Understand the company’s overall expansion and resourcing plan
- Work with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Coordinate and oversee the recruitment process together with hiring managers and advise them on recruitment related issues and bottlenecks
- Lead, oversee, advise and supervise members of the recruiting team and business heads on recruitment related issues
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Source and headhunt where needed for urgent or hard-to-fill roles
- Utilise the latest technical recruitment techniques, search, and ‘hacks’
- Understand and introduce recruitment metrics such as time to hire, selection ratio, cost per hire etc
- Lead, design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter, or similar ( preferably in a tech startup)
- Have a clear vision of what it means to deliver great candidate and employee experience
- Experience in recruiting life cycle, sourcing and employment branding
- Experience with relevant recruitment tools, job boards and social media (eg, LinkedIn, HireHive, Workable, Jobylon)
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and great content creation skills
- An eye for spotting and nurturing talent
- Relevant higher level education
Who we are
We are a European cloud service provider offering the world’s fastest cloud servers on an hourly billed infrastructure-as-a-service from eight data centres in Amsterdam, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, San Jose, and Singapore. We are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
We have been recognized twice as the #1 Performance Leader among the top 10 Cloud Hosting Providers in Europe by Cloud Spectator. Our customers run business-critical web applications on our IaaS platform. They trust us for our high performance, reliability and high quality of customer service as well as very cost effective pricing.
What we offer:
- Global, innovative and forward thinking company with diverse and multicultural teams who work hard and play hard
- A lean but ambitious People Operations team ensuring open and collaborative work culture across all UpCloud offices
- A great place to challenge yourself in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical services, lunch allowance, choice of computer and an annual budget of 1000€ to spend on education, software, etc.
- Most importantly - an experienced team who makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging and rewarding.
Our people operations team is situated in Helsinki, with the option to work some days remotely. We embrace our remote work culture and expect remote workers to be active in the work community through Slack and occasional visits to the office.
If you see yourself being part of the UpCloud family, please don’t hesitate to send us your application with evidence of your skills, motivation and your salary request.
For more information, please contact Dominic Rohde (email@example.com).