If you like complex challenges, solving problems and are a discoverer at heart, you might be the perfect fit to work for Europe’s leading robotics and autonomous systems developer as a SYSTEMS ENGINEER or SYSTEMS ARCHITECT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a team of engineers developing state-of-the-art robotic vehicles.
- Creating system architecture for vehicles.
- Defining requirements, use-cases, system behavior and solutions.
- Work throughout the while life cycle of the product.
- Higher education in the field of engineering (software engineering, machinery engineering, product development, mechatronics, etc.).
- Previous work experience in Systems Engineering.
- Full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Previous work experience with requirement management and process development.
- Previous work experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE);
- Experience from automotive standards.
- Project management experience.
- Previous knowledge from defence industry product development.
- Opportunities to implement your thoughts and ideas with a dedicated and innovative team.
- Opportunities for self-development in an ambitious Estonian/Swedish/Finnish group with colleagues and leaders who believe in the potential of the high-tech industry in the Baltic and Nordic region.
- Opportunities to participate in exciting international projects in cooperation with world-leading technology companies.
- Opportunities to contribute to shaping the future of the world.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP, by April 15 at the latest. Early actions are recommended, fulfilling of the position will begin once suitable person(s) have been identified.
Start of work: by agreement
Location: Multiple possible; Estonia/Sweden/Finland(Uusimaa)