Bittium is a Finnish engineering company where we design our own products and carry out demanding R&D projects for our customers all over the globe. Our core competence is in secure wireless data transfer and designing complete products and low level software. Our customers trust us when they need products and solutions for medical and defense organizations, network operators and manufacturers.
Currently we are looking for new ambitious SW Test professionals. If you are a solid expert in SW testing with a proven track record of large scale test execution in dynamic and agile environment, this is your next challenge! At Bittium you will get a chance to put your people leading skills into good use. With a team of great minds and dedication for the art you will be tackling the quality and usability aspects of products and solutions. You will enable the team to meet its testing targets on schedule; you are the one looking ahead anticipating any hurdles, coming up with detours and building ladders to climb over the biggest challenges on the road.
To earn your team’s respect you need understand what’s on their drawing board. Expertise and documented experience in one or more of these areas will get you to square one:
- Some Web environment
- Android platform
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Network vendor interoperability testing
- Security testing
- Test automation tools
What you will need to get the job done with your team:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on the essential even when things get hectic
- Target oriented mind set and resilience
- Systematic documentation methods
- Working with people as your energizer
- Continuous development as your mantra
- If needed, you are the last man standing and sparring your team in those inevitable moments of frustration
- You are a natural in information sharing and you communicate easily in Finnish and English
In addition to our own Bittium products we do customized product development for various top brands, so the position may include some travelling. Previous experience on similar tasks would make it easier for us to choose you, but feel free to convince us with other merits. Dare to take on the challenge and send your application and CV today!