Specialist Purchasing Buying Center Nordic
In this role you will act as Buyer to manage the combined spend of materials and services of RKW’s Nordic sites in Pori Finland and Helsingborg Sweden. You work closely with RKW’s global lead buyers who take care of the strategic purchasing in RKW’s major categories.
For all other spend categories you are fully responsible for all purchasing activities (including operational tasks) in close co-operation with your colleagues in our sites in Pori and Helsingborg.
- Identify and pursue category savings initiatives from a total cost to company perspective
- Manage RKW’s respective supply base and improve it continuously, also by monitoring the supply market to identify potential alternatives
- Take care of all strategic and tactical purchasing measures including the complete bid process, negotiations and contract management
- Continuously perform market analysis to identify potential alternatives
- Participate in cross-functional teams regarding new products and cost reductions
- You hold a university or polytechnic degree the area of business administration or engineering or similar
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in procurement of materials and services preferably in a multi-national manufacturing company
- You are a strong negotiator with very good communication skills
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and have the ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively across regions, functions and teams
- You are used to working with SAP (MM module) but also ready to work with an old ERP system
- You speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English
- An international working environment within a family-owned company
- A wide range of responsibilities, challenges and career opportunities
- Room for innovative thinking and growth
- The chance to work within intercultural teams
- Flat hierarchies and a high level of flexibility
Do you have questions? Send us an email to email@example.com
The RKW Group is an independent, family-owned company and one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of excellent film solutions. RKW is the market leader in the areas of hygiene and agricultural films, films for the beverage industry and packaging for powdery goods. In addition, the company makes films and nonwovens for medical applications, for the chemical and converting industries as well as for the construction sector. In the fiscal year 2018, RKW generated total sales of EUR 878 million. About 3,000 employees process 367,000 tonnes of plastic materials at 20 locations around the world.