We are currently looking for a Special System Field Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The scope of Special and Self Standing Systems includes a various area of several systems composed of different kind of technologies, electrical, I&C, mechanical parts and process part.
In order to secure:
- Installation completion until handover to Commissioning and finally to System Operators
- Documentation update handover towards commissioning (Master Files)
- support for the preparation and clarification related to Commissioning Result Report Sheets RRS
- Support during commissioning trouble shooting.
- Configuration Management within the scope of SSS/SPE
The scope includes the required preparation as mentioned above and as well as strong contribution for the closure of CRs/FCRs/DCRs/NCRs/ICCR’s as a result of construction or commissioning findings.
Vaatimukset / requirements
- Engineering expertise in the area of Auxiliary Systems, Process or Petro-Chemical Systems
- Good communication skills, work confidently within large teams
- Able to express himself clearly verbally and in writing (English language)
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work according to deadlines.
- Highly motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- Strong Experience in electrical and/or Automation system design or alternatively in Mechanical engineering
- Commissioning experience is required
- General technical knowledge of Electrical and/or Automation based Systems
- Extensive experience in the area of electrical and/or automation engineering; at least 5 years
- Basic knowledge in the Electrical and/or Automation Engineering tools (e.g. AutoCAD, E-Plan, STEP 7)
- Fluent English required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client´s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.