At Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On solving problems. On transforming customer experiences. Because CX is in our DNA.
Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care and billing software as well as data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy and Utilities, Water, Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1000 people and has 31 offices around the globe.
One of our key Customer Information Systems (CIS) for energy and utility markets in Nordic is called EnoroCX. It is today used by more than 120 energy companies in Nordic countries, mostly in Finland and Norway.
Now we are looking for a new Solution Consultant to our EnoroCX team to work with our Finnish customers – both those ones already using EnoroCX and those ones with EnoroCX delivery project ongoing. This new position can be located either in Espoo or Kuopio, Finland.
- Provide solution consultation for using EnoroCX for different business processes like customer service, billing and accounting
- Support and enable smooth transformation towards energy datahub era and processes with EnoroCX
- Implement customer trainings, workshops and other meetings
- Analyze, solve and execute different kind of customer requests such as problems, service requests and change requests
- Document solution descriptions, usage instructions and problem-solving procedures
- Build customer and stakeholder relationships
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Polytechnic or university degree, preferably within ICT or Energy
- 3-5 years of experience from energy business and/or similar type of roles
- Fluent Finnish and English, written and spoken
- Well skilled in cooperation and communication
- Systematic and targeted, with the ability to handle multiple processes simultaneously
- Business understanding and curiosity for customers' needs
- Programming skills are desired, but not required
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. And we have fun while doing it! The Hansen way of crafting the experience is characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership. We’ll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues from whom you can learn both locally and globally.
You might also appreciate some of the perks and benefits we have in store for you –flexibility to organize your work, professional training and development plus a wide range of other benefits.
If we sparked your interest, please apply for the position at our career site at www.hansencx.com/about/careers and let’s get to know each other! We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and hope to hear from you soon! Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Country Delivery and Support Manager Tarja Teroheimo (email@example.com) or HR Business Partner Heidi Partanen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about us or the position.
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position