Would you be our next
Solution Architect, integrations
to join our skilled Team in Helsinki?
You understand the customer needs, business processes and system functionalities to be able to provide outstanding integration solutions for internal and external customers. You plan, design, and implement small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies. You will work closely with key stakeholders, enterprise architects, vendors, and business IT. You are familiar with common integration technologies and knowledge of technologies such as Dell Boomi and OpenShift is considered as an advantage.
Would this be you?
- experience in integration platforms, solutions, and API management
- familiarity to B2B messaging, EDI, AS2/AS3, standards like EDIFACT
- understanding of cloud services and technologies
- prior experience in agile development & tools
- good interpersonal and communications skills
- excellent written and verbal skills in Finnish and English
- applicable bachelor or master’s degree level education
- proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions from manufacturing to productions
- excellent customer relations skills and potential to work with demanding customers
We are one of the biggest employers in Finland. The digital transformation within Posti will give you a great opportunity to develop your own career and expertise through a wide range of tasks, development projects and training programs. We also offer EazyBreak culture, sport and commuting benefits and an excellent gym and group sports at our modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki.
If you wish to discuss further, please contact Juha Salminen by email, email@example.com.
Is this your next career move? Send your application by 15.3.2021 via our recruitment system. The positions will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Hope to hear from you soon!