Software Project Engineer, ABB Oy, HelsinkiJoin ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Would you like to be in the front of delivering Digital Solutions to our Industrial Customers? We are looking for a self-driven Software Project Engineer at ABB Oy, Process Industries Business Line in Helsinki. In this role, you will be working in Digital Solutions projects and after sales activities worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of several interesting projects and after sales tasks and activities in our business. We can offer you a challenging position in an international working environment where you have the opportunity for personal development.
- Setting up the project environments in Windows environment
- Configuring communication Interfaces between ABB Ability and external DCS/QCS/PLC/ Systems
- Configuring communication from the local databases to cloud environment (Microsoft Azure)
- Configuring customer specific calculations, displays and reports
- Software testing, commissioning and documentation
- Error troubleshooting
- Communication with the Customer
- Customer training
- This role will require some travelling in Finland (driver's license needed) and abroad.
- To be considered for this position, we require B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT, Process Automation or equal level knowledge.
- It will be an advantage if you have 3 - 5 years' experience working in software projects.
- Customer oriented with good communication skills and open minded, team player
- Interest in Industrial Digitalisation and ability to quickly learn new working environments
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Finnish
- Additionally, we appreciate the following skills and experience in: programming languages, e.g. C, C++, C#, Python and/or XML, UI / Web development, Software development environments, OPC UA, DA and experience in legacy link understanding, Windows Azure, Data modelling and management, as well as understanding of Real time SQL databases
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
|Yhteystiedot:||For more information about this role, please contact Seppo Lahtinen, Competence Center Manager, at +358 503325258.|
|Työpaikan osoite:||Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI|
|Työ alkaa:||as soon as possible|
|Työn kesto:||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus:||Interested in joining our team in this role? Please apply at your earliest convenience and no later than September 30, 2019. Search with the job ID FI68370117 at www.abb.fi/uralle.|