We are serving the best-known brands in car manufacturing industry in Germany, Italy and US, and our headquarter is located in centrum of Helsinki.
Now we are seeking for:
Software Engineer with 2-3 years of experience in C++
We’re looking to extend our Professional Services team in Helsinki. This team provides autonomous drive and human-machine-interface (HMI) development services to Basemark’s customer in Germany. Due to high information security requirements, this team needs to work on-site in our headquarter in Helsinki centrum.
The team is specialized in R&D projects which involve topics like autonomous drive, eye tracking, graphics rendering engines, machine learning and algorithms. Your main responsibilities include analyzing, coding and testing tasks, i.e. normal software engineer work. In case you haven’t yet experienced best agile practices in action, this is a great opportunity to learn how modern development is done.
According to our employee survey, people in Basemark appreciate the friendly and supportive culture and helpful team members, therefore we can promise you the full support of the team to get you up to speed and see the results of your work.
The company working language is English.
Our core language is modern C++, surrounded by tools like Cmake, Git, Vue and Protobuf. Python knowledge is also useful in our world.
The candidate we are looking for is someone who:
• Is in the early stages of his/her career
• Has already acquired experience with C++
• Has an understanding of the Graphics Rendering Pipeline. (OpenGL)
• Is familiar with Cmake and Git
• Relevant math skills are highly appreciated
• Can communicate very well in English, both written and spoken
• Has a "Can do!" and positive mindset and willingness to learn
Bonus points for:
• Experience with Python, Vue and Protobuf
• Being familiar with localization, VR/AR and testing
What we provide:
• Challenges and growth – we are growing fast and future looks bright.
• Professional growth - International, talented team with lots of learning opportunities.
• Work with real-life problems that are meaningful
• Convenience - Central headquarters in the heart of downtown Helsinki.
• Good benefits including full compensation of commuting
• Flexible atmosphere
• Skilled and helpful colleagues
In case you are interested to apply, please use this email to contact us: jobs(at)basemark.com
Phone, lunch, recreation, 100% commuting and private healthcare benefits.