Posti Messaging helps organizations to digitalize and automate invoice and document processes. With our services, organizations manage business critical consumer data and provide better customer experience. By automating our customers’ business processes, we accelerate their digitalization and help them to grow.
We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually. With 600 professionals in 6 countries over the Baltic Sea we serve over 5000 customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
In our accelerating international growth, we are looking to hire
Experienced Software Developer
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Posti Messaging Development unit is the home for 35 developers, test engineers and other software professionals. We work together to deliver our customers high quality and easy to use financial solutions. We work in agile teams and have a low hierarchy at the office.
You'll work as an integral part of our international project team, designing and implementing various large-scale data processing applications.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
We expect you to be able to grasp complex tasks quickly, enjoy working in team and be eager to invest in your own professional development and want to keep your technical toolkit up to date. Since you will be working closely with your team and our subcontracting partners, we appreciate strong social skills and an overall friendly attitude. We are flexible and agile in the way we work and hope that you too have an open mind and willingness to adapt.
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Application layer protocols (FTP, HTTP)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Understanding of software security, scalability, performance and maintainability
In addition, we would appreciate very much if you have experience with:
- Linux, Apache web server and Apache Zookeeper
Finally, to succeed in this role you need to work in a multinational organization within virtual teams. We collaborate with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
- Challenging work in a business critical environment
- Competitive salary
- Working in multi-cultural environment
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Janne Walli by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +358 50 3235853
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter and salary request until 26.10.2018 via www.posti.com/careers
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found
Posti is a service provider that delivers the smartest and most customer-focused postal and logistics services in the market. Posti is expanding into new service areas and playing an increasingly significant role in the daily life of its customers. We operate in 11 countries, our net sales in 2017 amounted to EUR 1.6 billion and the number of our personnel is approximately 20,000. Our businesses also include the logistics service provider Itella Russia and the electronic business specialist OpusCapita. www.posti.com.