To strengthen our Software team, we are looking for a
We are enabling agile production globally by digitalizing traditional mechanical measuring tasks. Our multi-camera technology utilizes machine vision, photogrammetry and 3D CAD to provide our customers a complete understanding of their production. We help our customers with the accelerating change to electric vehicles, mass customization, faster product cycles and tightening ecological metrics.
Mapvision is looking to substantially grow its team of software developers. We have a wide range of opportunities to work on based on your interests and abilities. Our 3D simulator software is growing strongly to meet the demand of the market to do more and more of the design and programming work offline or automatically. Our data analysis software delivers the benefit of our technology by helping our customers analyse the dense production data that has simply not existed before. Our software and hardware together are building blocks for global mega trends like drawingless manufacturing, digital twins, Industry 4.0 and zero defects.
The ideal candidate loves learning new things and self-development and has gathered a few years of work experience already. While we work in small teams, we have low hierarchy and capability for independent working is appreciated.
We develop for Windows desktop using .NET languages and Visual Studio.
You should have good command of some combination of the following skills:
- Some C-flavour of language or a good readiness to moving into one
- Being able to design and implement the UI for your own work
- 3D CAD (industrial, game engine, Unity etc.)
- Algorithm design
- Data analysis and visualization
- Postgre/SQL databases
- Testing and testing automation
- Relaxed and flexible working conditions with no micro-management
- The possibility of working with unique future proof technology ready to take over the world
- Private health care, lunch benefit, phone benefit, ergonomic and customized computers and desks etc., remote work possibility, regular in-house trainings, weekly indoor beach volley, market rate salary and yearly bonus plans
Mapvision is a leading in-line inspection company providing a unique fully-digital multi-camera technology for 100% in-line inspection. Our customers are well-known manufacturers of structural car body and chassis components and leading automotive OEMs. Our purpose is to help our customers improve their process efficiency and production quality.Headquartered in Helsinki Finland with local subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Czech Republicand partnerships in China and Japan, we currently employ some 80 professionals globally. 100% of our revenue is generated outside of Finland. More information can be found at www.mapvision.fi
private healthcare, lunch benefit, sport and cultural voucher, mobile phone benefit, remote work, flexible working hours, Beach Volley every Thursday