BlueFors specializes in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the field of quantum technology. We are looking for persons who want to be part of a dynamic team and use their expertise to help deliver BlueFors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. Since 2016, the number of our employees has increased from 60 to 110 and the markets for our high-tech products are constantly growing.
We are looking for a person with a mind-set for high-quality and professionalism and a capability to work in an international growth company. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits and flexible working hours.
You will be a part of a team which develops the software used for controlling our systems. The tasks vary from coding web user interface to firmware inside the system.
Qualities and skills:
- Write well structured, high-quality and maintainable code
- Good general knowledge of programming
- Capability to adapt new programming languages quickly and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English and Finnish, both spoken and written
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to work without supervision
- High quality coding portfolio (for example contributions in GitHub projects)
- University degree in computer science
- Few years of working experience in relevant fields
Send your CV and 1-page cover letter with a salary expectation to email@example.com.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found. www.bluefors.com