Infinera Software Consulting Services is looking for two new colleagues in the role of
In this role, you will be working as a Software Consultant on various Professional Services projects. The projects range from Analytics Solutions to Migration Projects for Infinera customers. Your role will be adjusted according to your skills and experience.
Your tasks can include:
- Developing and implementing customer tools e.g. coding of Web Portal, Analytics Solution and task automation.
- Work on Telecom projects from specifying the project scope to customer delivery for Network Management and SDN field.
- Consulting and supporting Infinera’s customers to success in their network evolution strategy through integration and migration projects.
You will be a key player in our Global Services organization in ensuring high class quality services to our customers. Our optimal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering or other relevant field
- Working experience on software development
- Knowledge on scripting language e.g. Python or similar
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- English is the working language, other languages are considered plus
- The position requires travelling up to 15% of working time
- Previous experience and/or knowledge in Telecommunications field is a merit, e.g. IP/MPLS, Optical network knowledge and understanding of network management systems
- Experience on customer projects, including the ability to plan, document and implement projects is considered plus
Inventiveness and flexibility are needed to develop solutions and support the customers of global organization. Ownership of dedicated projects, hands-on approach and strong interpersonal skills are required in the position. As a person you are self-driven, inspired of successfully solving customer’s issues, and innovatively finding best solutions for your customer.
We offer you an interesting position in a global technology company in a multinational team in Espoo, Finland.
In addition to Healthcare, Sports and Lunch benefit, you will be served a daily breakfast. We also have an active wellbeing program and a Gym at our premises. However, the best part will be the colleagues at our site – great people to work with.
Further information and applying
For more information about the two positions, please contact Harri Ala-Mäyry, tel. + 358 40 590 1323 on September 12 between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Please send your application on or before September 22, 2019.
Healthcare, Phone, Sports and Lunch