Are you interested in social and healthcare software development? We are looking for a Software Architect for the Fastroi Real-Time Care™ product development team in Joensuu.
We are a software company producing care management and customer relationship management systems for the social and healthcare sector. We want to reinforce our Fastroi Real-Time Care™ product development team, and we are searching for a Software Architect for our office in Joensuu. We are a growing company with good profitability who are expanding into international markets.
We share a spirit of collaboration that is built around caring and taking care of others. This gives us a firm basis for the quality work and operation of the entire company. At the end of the day, it’s all about the people who work here at Fastroi.
Real-Time Care™ is an enterprise resource planning system for the social and health care sector. Our customers use our software in home care and housing services for the elderly. This position requires you to operate as part of the Fastroi Real-Time Care™ product development team. You will have an opportunity to engage in a variety of tasks and you will eventually become an expert in the sector. You can customise your work according to your skills and interests and you will be welcomed by more than 60 Fastroi employees.
Submit your application at https://fastroi.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=4 including your CV (in English or Finnish) by 24 February 2019. Mikko Väänänen can provide additional information on the position, email@example.com.
Procedures and technologies
- Work experience in software development or architecture as well as a desire to program.
- Versatile skills in several technologies and their evaluations. Ability to produce technical documentation, reports and statistics.
- Strong expertise in architectural and code reviews.
- Being familiar with the Infrastructure as Code. You knowing that DevOps is a culture.
- Ability to plan and implement system architecture according to the requirements as well as develop and select high-quality technologies and individual components.
- Ability to take initiative, and be inspired by learning new things.
- Ability to enjoy working both in a team as well as independently.
- Fluent English skills.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Permanent employment.
- A caring and active work community located in a central place.
- A great opportunity to show your skills, develop comprehensive development standards in the company and to grow to become an expert in the company’s global operations.
- An agile and globalising growth company as an operating environment.
- Personnel benefits, such as extensive health insurance cover, trainings, culture and exercise benefits.
Fastroi Ltd is an innovative Care Management Software provider specialising in real-time data collection solutions for care workers by enhancing work efficiency and releasing time from routine tasks to more important ones. The company’s products represent the cutting edge in health and social Care Management Software and has been developed using the staff’s extensive experience in open-source wireless technology. Founded in 2003, the Finnish company has offices in Joensuu, Tampere, Vantaa and Skelmersdale (UK). For further information, please visit our website at www.fastroi.fi/en