Please note this role is immediate start and a fixed term contractor position.
As a Community Manager at Puzzle, the things you dream up, write and create, will be the public face of your clients and for us, too. You're kind of a big deal. You'll be working on one of our key clients in the Finnish market.
Confident, a team-player and with a no-nonsense attitude to getting stuff done, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing workflow of customer care queries and working directly with client teams (including using software to assign tickets)
- Writing content from and for different perspectives (you need to be able to jump in and out of roles)
- Managing social media communities - posting, sure, but more than that, you'll interact with audiences directly - and can have fun with it!
- Identifying patterns and trends from audiences, for content planning and repeat customer care issues (happy and heard customers are the best customers!)
- Helping to develop creative executions, tone of voice recommendations and input to social strategy development
- Working with the Media Team to interrogate performance insights, and implementing learnings from campaigns into future activity (devising new ideas, to better reflect our clients’ goals)
- Creation of campaign assets and materials (such as content calendars and individual pieces of content) alongside our Creative Team
- Driving efficiencies in the way we work with our clients and across offices and teams
- Ensuring close and collaborative working with other teams internally, and with client teams
This role is a fixed-term contract from January until June 2021. But we hope that it will extend beyond this time. Our offices are based in London and Nottingham in the UK and we work with clients around the world. The hours for this role are Mon-Fri, 09:30-18:00 CET. Travel to our client offices may be required - if and when it's safe to do so.
The role will be remote based until it's possible to asses office based working again.
Being unflappable, remaining calm under pressure and the ability to push things through will serve you well. Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English is essential. Along with a knowledge of current events and popular culture.
It'll also be handy if you have:
- Experience in a busy team (whatever type of team applies to you) with competing priorities and an always-full to-do list – good organisational skills and attention to detail (bring it!)
- Top notch communication, both verbally and written
- Knowledge and experience of paid social campaigns and tools (such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite and native-like platform analytics) desirable
- Content creation skills and knowledge of software (image and video based) including Photoshop, Sketch and Premiere highly desirable
- An interest in keeping ahead of latest developments across social media platforms