Are you precise and comfortable with working on different projects? Do you have strong collaboration skills and industry knowledge? We are looking for three
Senior Solution Designers
to join our Postal Services organization
In this role, you will be responsible for creating winning offers to customers by bundling existing services to easy to sell and buy mode. You will be actively seeking and taking care of new features to improve competitiveness of certain solution. The tasks will shape based on the different units and business needs.
In the Media & Consolidators unit, your tasks will focus on finding comprehensive delivery solutions for media customers together with them and working closely with consolidators in order build common go-to-market opportunities.
Retail, Services, Telco & Energy unit, your tasks will focus on finding comprehensive solutions for Retail, Services, Telco & Energy sector customers together with them to build common go-to-market opportunities.
This is what we are looking for
- You have basic understanding and natural interest for value proposition creation and customer journey thinking as well as good understanding of customers business needs
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are driven by results
- You are familiar on a basic level with service design tools, for example service blueprinting is a nice plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish
We offer you a great opportunity to work and grow in supportive team. Our way of working is fast-paced and iterative, and we work in the heart of developing the next steps in the postal industry. We offer an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a rapidly changing company vital to the Finnish society. The location of the position is based in our Helsinki office.
For more information about this position, please contact
- Head of Newspaper Services, Media & Consolidators Kimmo Kauranen, on 14th October by phone 040 5092947 or email Kimmo.email@example.com
- Vice President, Corporate Messaging, Retail, Services, Telco & Energy, Tero Rantaniitty, on 16th November from 16:00 to 17:00 or on 17th of November from 09:00 to 10:00 by phone 050 5508484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would this be your next career move? Send your application and CV including your salary request by 30th of November 2020 via Posti’s recruitment system.