u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global provider of leading positioning and wireless communication technologies for the automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Our solutions let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and a growing ecosystem of product supporting data services, u-blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA.
The Software Developer is responsible for the architecture, implementation and maintenance of the global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receiver test solutions. Tasks include defining the requirements, making architectural design and implementation of test systems. You should be familiar with the embedded software development and have basic understanding of HW design and HW concepts.
You will be working in our growing international team in charge of positioning product verification and providing evidence of both conformance to international standards, internal and marketing requirements. You will work hands on with development of future high accuracy GNSS and satellite based timing products.
- Design, implementation and verification of test systems according to requirements
- Test framework hardware and software development and maintenance
- Create technical documentation for developed solutions.
- Maintain and develop test vehicle (car, UAV, rover) test setups, mainly software
- Jamming and RF test setup development
- Developing test result processing and visualisation
- MS or BS in electrical engineering or computer science.
- Experience in Embedded software development with Linux and C/C++
- SQL Database management (PostgreSQL)
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis
- Good English communication skills, oral and in writing
- Real-time operating systems.
- GNSS technologies
- SPI, I2C, UART, USB and other communication interfaces.
- ARM CPUs (ARM7TDMI, CortexM3).
- Statistical analysis
- Multi-site communication experience
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
[Keywords: C, C++, Jenkins, Python, GNSS, Embedded, Linux, Perl, Postgres, Software,SQL, test]