At Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On solving problems. On transforming customer experiences. Because CX is in our DNA.
Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care and billing software as well as data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy and Utilities, Water, Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1500 people and has 31 offices around the globe.
One of our key Customer Information Systems (CIS) for energy and utility markets in Nordic is called EnoroCX. It is today used by more than 120 energy companies in Nordic countries, mostly in Finland and Norway.
Now we are looking for a new Senior Project Manager to our EnoroCX team to work with our Finnish customers. This new position can be located either in Espoo or Kuopio, Finland.
- Project planning
- Project financial planning and control.
- Project follow up & reporting to key stake holders and steering groups
- Ensuring that the agreed targets are fulfilled
- Guiding the project team and resources for product development
- Managing scope, client requirements and change requests
- Organize project meetings
- Ensuring customer acceptances according to agreed milestones
- Ensuring project invoicing and cash flow
- Keep up good relations with the customer (customer satisfaction)
- Participate in development and enhancement of our practices.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Polytechnic or university degree, preferably within ICT or Energy
- Track record (at minimum ten years) in leading challenging IT system projects successfully
- Fluent Finnish and English, written and spoken
- Well skilled in cooperation and communication
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Systematic and targeted, with the ability to handle multiple processes simultaneously
- Business understanding and curiosity for customers' needs
- Background in energy sector (Customer information, invoicing and/or meter data management systems) and certificated knowledge (IPMA, PRINCE2) in project management is seen as an advantage.
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. And we have fun while doing it! The Hansen way of crafting the experience is characterized by a sense of humor, commitment and ownership. We’ll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues from whom you can learn both locally and globally.
You might also appreciate some of the perks and benefits we have in store for you –flexibility to organize your work, professional training and development plus a wide range of other benefits.
If we sparked your interest, please press the apply button and let’s get to know each other! We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and hope to hear from you soon! Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ville Kemppinen, Senior Delivery Manager (email@example.com) or HR Business Partner Pekka Katajarinne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about us or the position.
*Please note that this organization does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position.