Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! Read more on our Accenture Digital Finland pages
Interactive Experience Platforms practice is a part of Accenture Digital. We deliver personalized and scalable commerce, sales and service solution for experiences that boost revenue and customer satisfaction. By working together with our Design & Innovation agency Fjord and Interactive Content & Marketing groups we create new, innovative customer journeys and end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions-at speed and at scale.
Read more on our Accenture Interactive Finland pages
As a member of the Experience Platforms practice you will take a role as lead developer in eCommerce platform -projects, focusing mainly on SAP Hybris Commerce. Scope of projects can vary from new platform implemenations, to upgrade projects and application maintenance& development. We work across our client base building both B2B and B2C -solutions for exciting industries. In this dynamic, successful and challenging environment, you have excellent opportunities to further develop your career.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience developing ecommerce applications, specifically Hybris Commerce
- 2+ years of experience in architecture design and estimation
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Fluent in English. Finnish and Swedish are a benefit
- Resident in Finland/Finnish National/EU Visa holder
- Ability to travel in the Nordic countries
Why to join Accenture Interactive?
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we're embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Interactive
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and support each other to meet our goals. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people's growth and knowledge development.
Do you feel inspired? Would you like to be one of us?
If you wish to discuss with us before submitting your application (CV and Cover letter), please contact us:
- On recruitment process related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the work itself, please reach out to our Experience Platforms Lead: email@example.com +358405685868.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000.