We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow our 3DMark team. You will play a key role in developing new benchmark tests for 3DMark - our flagship benchmarking application that is used by millions of gamers around the world.
Creating new benchmarks will involve many interesting challenges using new APIs and hardware features. Thanks to our partnerships with AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and other world-class companies you will be working at the leading edge of technology.
- Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish.
- Introduce new features to our rendering pipeline.
- Create best-practice code for new APIs and hardware features.
- Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++.
- At least 3 years of experience in real-time computer graphics.
- Experience with profiling and optimizing GPU and CPU code.
- Extensive familiarity with a modern graphics APIs and shading languages.
- Solid knowledge of linear algebra.
- Good communication skills.
- PhD in a related field.
- Experience in software development for multiple platforms.
- Experience with VR APIs.
- Strong understanding of desktop and mobile GPU and CPU architecture.
- Experience with low-level vendor-specific optimizations.
- Good understanding of artist tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Unity.
How to apply
Please send your application together with your CV to UL.BenchmarkCareers@ul.com.