At Keysight, we help companies address their challenges. We offer the most advanced electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees are in charge of the process of revolutionization.
Keysight's Channel Emulator group develops radio channel emulators, applications and test solutions for wireless industry worldwide.
This senior FPGA designer will be a key member of the R&D team in the channel emulator group.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coding with VHDL language
- Development of signal processing algorithms
- Analysis of system requirements and break them down into FPGA reqs.
- Verification of designs in Workstation environment
- Testing designs in target environment
- Expertise using VHDL for implementation and verification of FPGA designs
- Basic knowledge of signal processing algorithms
- Fluent English
- Understanding the requirements of Embedded systems
- Familiarity with SoC
- Experience with following programming languages: C, C ++
- Experience with Matlab
- Basic understanding of radio technology
- Familiarity with measurement equipment
- Familiarity with hardware design
Keysight Variable Pay (Results bonus), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), Generous holidays, Health care