Senior Embedded Software Design Engineer
Enics new Oulu Engineering Center is looking for a professional Embedded Software developer to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems for industrial applications.
- Work closely with project team and customers
- Selection embedded software platforms for embedded development
- Lead product software development projects internally and also with external partners
- Development of product software
- Test prototypes
- Experienced embedded (IoT) software development
- Embedded Linux experience
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems
- Experience in safety critical applications
- Understanding of network protocols
- Experience with real time operating systems required
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum techniques
- Project management and leadership skills
- Good written and spoken English and Finnish
We offer you an independent job in a global company which is big and small enough at the same time. Your input and footprint are important and noticed here. You have possibility to develop and crow both personally and professionally in our diverse and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send Your application with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 15.12.2020. If you want to have more information, please call Risto Mäkelä, phone: +358 40 305 3206 or Vili Mattila, Phone: +358 40 305 2209.