About usElektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
EB Automotive Finland is established five years ago, and today we have well over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for (Senior) DevOps SW Engineer position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Delivery environment helping SW teams to deliver high-quality software faster
- Automate and optimize SW development and delivery related processes to improve efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development and production environments
- Continuous integration/delivery practices
- Object oriented programming in Java or Groovy
- Jenkins plugin development
- REST applications
- Docker or any other virtualization solutions
- Microservice development
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours
- Support for your professional growth and development
- In-house training academy
- Relaxed, fun and professional working atmosphere with open communication culture
- Versatile benefits like sport and culture vouchers, lots of recreational activities, comprehensive health care.
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Ari Venojärvi / firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 40 572 5677
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!