Nordcloud is here to present other companies latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward.
Thanks to the rapid growth we are looking for developers with various backgrounds and interests from front-end to back-end and cloud to data engineering.
If keywords like React, Node.js, .NET, AWS, Azure, GCP and serverless sound good to you, keep reading!
YOUR DAILY WORK & SOLUTIONS WE BUILD
- You work as a part of Nordcloud Application Development team and build applications for our clients.
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines.
- For us it's important to find projects matching to your career goals, were they more front-end, back-end or data heavy.
- Based on your interests there's a chance for customer lead, team lead and architect responsibilities in teams.
- We use AWS/Azure/GCP solutions and React, node.js and/or .NET based stack in most of our projects. If you are yet not a guru in those, prepare to become one!
- The code you write will power some of the most influential services in Finland.
- You will be creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores and applications for the industrial internet.
Learn more about working as a Nordcloud developer in Leo’s interview.
Project examples here.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU
- Motivation to learn new and grow to the next level!
- Strong senior tech skills & experience with some of these: Node.js, .NET, React, AWS, Azure, GCP, serverless
What makes us smile even more:
- We appreciate if you're an active contributor in the tech community and/or interested in giving meetup/conference presentations or writing blog texts
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, requirement to travel readiness is minimum 25% in Finland and other locations in Europe. A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
TEAM & CULTURE
NORDCLOUD OFFERS YOU
- Leading-edge projects.
- A personal budget for trainings, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow.
- Highly skilled co-workers and friendly and supportive working culture. We enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Sports, culture, lunch & public transportation benefits.
- Events & fun – e.g. afternoon gymnastics 3 x a week, massage at the office, afterwork and monthly events with various activities.
- Broad occupational health services.
- Great tech equipment – high-end laptop and a smartphone (or tablet) of your choice.
- International working environment – we are team of 30+ different nationalities.
+1: Ambition! We disrupt the industry and show how future looks like. We are determined to develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO BE PART OF, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Send us your CV / LinkedIn profile by Thursday 27th of February and we’ll get back to you soon.
Our Talent Acquisition Partner Katia (LinkedIn / 044 202 6663 / katia.rajanen[at]nordcloud.com) is happy to answer your questions.
Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 400+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and UK. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner´s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.