Are you driven by continuous learning? Do you appreciate an environment where you get to work with various different solutions using state of the art technologies?
We are looking for a Senior Developer to work with us on our customers’ software solutions!
YOUR DAILY WORK
- You work as a part of Nordcloud Managed Cloud Applications and have senior skills to build new features to versatile existing solutions.
- You use varying technologies based on our customers’ tech stacks in use. The most common combination is Serverless (Node.js on AWS Lambda) + React but you might also end up writing Python, C# or Go.
- You’ll also get the best out of DevOps and monitoring tools like GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, CircleCI, CloudWatch and Datadog.
- A typical customer request is a new feature which you will define, develop and deploy independently from scratch in collaboration with customer - your team is happy to support you whenever there’s a need for it!
- You'll also be supporting and assisting other developers, cloud architects and administrators using the system and working on in.
- You work in a small and close-knit team who supports each other and shares knowledge actively.
- Remote work is possible flexibly but we are happy to meet you regularly at the office in the heart of Jyväskylä to keep the team spirit up.
- You get to build long-term relationships with all of our customers as all of our team members serve their needs together.
- The code you write will power some of the most influential services in Finland and abroad.
Get to know some customer case examples.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU
- Strong senior tech skills & experience with more than one tech stack
- Experience with Node.js, web and at least one of the hyperscale public cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with version management tools (we use Git)
- Ideally experience with React and/or serverless solutions
- Appreciation for code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines
- Fluent Finnish skills
- Strong motivation and capabilities to learn new and grow to the next level!
TEAM & CULTURE
NORDCLOUD OFFERS YOU
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture. We enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great tech equipment – high-end laptop and smartphone (or tablet) of your choice
- Benefits like break exercise three times a week, sports & culture card and breakfast on Mondays
- Broad occupational health services
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations, workshops and book club meetings. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations in meetups
- A personal budget for trainings, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO BE PART OF, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Send us your CV / LinkedIn profile by Thursday 27th of February and we’ll get back to you soon.
Our Talent Acquisition Partner Katia (LinkedIn / 044 202 6663 / katia.rajanen[at]nordcloud.com) is happy to answer your questions.
Europe’s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 400+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and UK. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.