- Participate in service and software development activities, from design to development including reviews whenever needed.
- Providing estimates on progress and technical quality for stakeholders and team members.
- Being open-minded for new methods and tools to improve our way of working.
- Setting up environments (SysOps/SysSecOps).
- Sharing cloud knowledge and supporting less experienced cloud engineers.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- AWS certified: Associate level at minimum or at least similar knowledge within cloud.
- AWS working experience at minimum 2 years.
- Experience in scripting or programming and automation.
- Experience in Monitoring and Logging of cloud solutions.
- Is comfortable in a hybrid working environment of Microsoft and Linux.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- A team player; experience in working inside an Agile team with a DevOps focus.
Additionally, we highly appreciate if you have
- AWS certification in the Advanced Networking or Security Specialty.
- Experience with principles like; Serverless architectures, EaC and IaC.
- Experience with Docker or other container services.
- Experience in both brownfield and greenfield application development.
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. And we have fun while doing it! The Hansen way of crafting the experience is characterized by a sense of humor, commitment and ownership. We’ll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues from whom you can learn both locally and globally.