The position is full-time and is based in Vantaa.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with local accounting (FAS) and Volvo Group reporting principles (IFRS)
- Manage the monthly close process to Volvo Group
- Prepare monthly financial reports and related balance sheet specifications
- Independently manage general ledger accounting and fixed assets module
- Oversee accounts receivable, and credit control functions
- Payment process key user
- Prepare reports to governmental authorities (e.g. VAT, Tax Returns)
- Annual Accounts preparation
- Prepare liquidity forecasts to Volvo Treasury
- Actively contribute to the development of finance related IT systems as a key user
- Credit Committee member
To be successful in this role, we are seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or related field)
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting, VAT and Tax rules
- IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Possess a service-minded, flexible and proactive attitude
- Team player
- People management skills are considered a plus
- Ability to handle tasks independently and to work under high time pressure and flexibility in working hours during the monthly close
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP application
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
Please submit your on-line application by August 16th, 2020 including your CV and salary expectation.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For additional information, please contact Risto Aro, Director Finance and Business, tel. +358 40 922 4922 during these hours: August 4th between 14-15, August 11th between 14-15 and August 18th between 14-15.