Comptek Solutions is a technology provider for the compound semiconductor industry that delivers novel and revolutionary processes that result in the most efficient passivation solutions for the III-V materials. We are a young but yet fast growing company with strong R&D focus and continuously improving our proprietary processing technologies to serve our customers.
We are now increasing our team and looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional in the area of semiconductor materials / devices processing. We offer you the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team working in customer projects for some of the biggest companies in their fields, and where your contribution will have a significant impact to the growth and success of the company.
Job Description- Semiconductor Processing Engineer
Reporting to the CTO, the successful applicant will assume a key role in the growth and development of the company´s technology packages to serve different markets. The main duties of the position are:
- Developing and optimizing semiconductor fabrication processes such as wafer slicing, annealing, dry and wet etching processes, metallization, photolithography, passivation, thin film deposition, etc.;
- Conducting and developing performance testing processes of materials and devices;
- Designing and executing Design of Experiments (DOE) and conducting statistical analysis of data for process optimization and reporting; Implementation of novel processes into semiconductor devices, mainly optoelectronic devices i.e. lasers, LEDs, Photodiodes and / or transistor structures
- Documenting the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for various manufacturing processes;
- Contributing to the tech transfer function between R&D and customers;
- Conducting failure analysis and troubleshooting of non-conforming manufactured product to determine root cause;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in semiconductor device fabrication activities in the private sector;
- Hands-on chemical processing and/or clean room experience;
- Experience with advanced semiconductor processes and devices is required and specific skills in III-V semiconductor processing is desired
- Knowledge of semiconductor device testing and standard electrical test equipment;
- Experience in manufacturing processes related to laser diodes, photodiodes or LEDs, as well as transistor structures is an advantage
- Project management experience
- A very hands-on and innovative individual that works well in a team environment;
- Must have strong self-initiative and proactive attitude.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to work with limited supervision;
Education PhD or Master’s degree in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, material science, physics or equivalent.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a good career growth opportunity.
For more information please contact:
Vicente Calvo Alonso, CEO
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled as soon as a good candidate is found.