Segment Business Controller, Paper Division, Helsinki
Paper division provides best-in-class paper solutions for the print media and office use. The wide selection covers papers made from recycled and virgin wood fibre. Our main customer groups include publishers, retailers, printing houses, merchants, converters and office suppliers. Three of our ten mills produce paper based on 100% recycled fibre.
We are now eager to find and bring on-board a true professional of Controlling, to work especially with the paper's segment teams and with their respective paper mills and with field sales. The work covers a wide range of business controlling and analyzing tasks and offers a possibility to participate and run development projects going forward. Close and active collaboration with the top management, mill controlling and sales network is a must to succeed in this position.
- Support segments to capture the maximum value from the business
- Provide new angles through smart analysis and drive improvements across our sales network in close co-operation with our different teams. Through your analysis you will be able to proactively initiate action plans to improve sales and profitability.
- Support Division's finance management in closing and rolling forecasting processes
- Communicate KPI analysis, follow-up and feedback
- Target setting and cost follow-up / budgeting of sales network
- Minimum a couple of years of experience in the finance/controlling area, preferably in an international context
- Master's degree in relevant field
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written, other languages are an advantage
- Ability to excel and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Proactivity and result orientation with self-driven personality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand cause and effect relationships. Knowledge about PowerBI, Python and R programming languages etc. is considered as an advantage.
- Strong business acumen - desire to provide tools and develop processes for decision making
- Highly self-motivated, ready to go the extra mile and give the best in every situation
What do we have to offer to you dear controlling professional? In Paper Division you will find an international team of professionals, who have a strong drive to meet and exceed the customers' expectations and always improve. The size of our international business of Paper brings along exciting opportunities also going forward for the ones who will be able to develop themselves and the organization along the way.
The position is permanent and the selected person will report to the Director, Segment Business Controlling WFC & WFU and Sales Network.
Atte Hellstén, email@example.com
Hae paikkaa viimeistään 08.01.2019 mennessä klikkaamalla tästä.
Stora Enso Oyj
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona
Rekrytointi hoidetaan yhteistyössä Baronan kanssa. Barona on rohkea työelämän asiantuntija, jonka osaamiseen erikokoiset asiakkaamme luottavat rekrytoinneissaan. Rekrytoimme vuosittain 12 500 osaajaa uusiin työtehtäviin eri toimialoille Suomessa ja kansainvälisesti.