Creating ONE Digital Enterprise: cbs Corporate Business Solutions
We create the digital business process landscape of the future. Our customers are renowned enterprises and hidden champions of the international discrete and process manufacturing industry. As passionate process consultants and SAP specialists, enterprise-wide solutions are our goal. We deliver them comprehensively and worldwide.
ONE STEP FURTHER With over 600 employees and it`s headquarter in Germany, cbs is already working successful globally. Currently projects for our Finnish clients are delivered by our consulting team from Germany. We are now planning to establish a branch in Helsinki so that there is a local team to support our international consultants. Therefore, we are looking for a SAP Managing Consultant Nordics (f/m/d) with profound experience as an SAP ERP consultant and project manager who wants to take the next step by building up a local team, manage our clients and being responsible for an excellent project delivery in Finland and Nordics.
Here is what awaits you:
- Lead projects as a project manager and consultant
- Build up a local team of consultants in Helsinki and collaborate closely with the international cbs consulting team
- Hire and manage new employees
- Manage existing customers of cbs in Finland in order to identify and expand business opportunities
- Plan the further development of cbs Finland and Nordics together with the management board in Germany
Here is the profile that we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience as manager, project manager and SAP ERP consultant
- Experience in international integration projects
- Process knowledge in Finance and/or Logistics area
- Consulting experience in the discrete and process manufacturing industry
- Fluency in Finnish and English, German language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel from time to time to Germany
Interested in sharing the ONE passion?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents by using the 'Apply' button, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references (if available).