Sleipner Finland Oy develops, manufactures and markets innovative and safe moving systems for tracked equipment. Our customers operate globally in the fields of mining, quarrying and earthmoving. Sleipner transport systems generate significant savings for customers by increasing productivity, as well as decreasing maintenance costs and fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions during transport. Find out more about us at www.sleipner.fi
We are looking for a SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR to plan, develop and execute marketing activities and assist on sales.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Planning and coordinating marketing activities
- Develop content for SoMe platforms, website, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Working closely together with our marketing partners
- Sales support on different sales process phases
- Implementing and analyzing different questionnaires for our dealers and end customers
The position requires knowledge and experience of marketing/communications/sales as well as the ability to work on international market. Understanding of heavy equipment or mining industry is an advantage.
We also value:
- Suitable educational background
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills and at least basic knowledge of Finnish, other languages are an advantage
- Experienced with graphic design programs with good knowledge of visual communication principles
- Good understanding of digital analytics tools
- Ability to interact and work with different people and positive professional attitude
- Project management and multitasking skills
Sleipner offers a challenging and diverse role in international environment. You will get a strong support from the company, great colleagues and a chance to grow professional. Our office is located at the city center of Jyväskylä, Finland. The position is permanent and is filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Please send your application with a CV and salary expectation by February 28th, 2019 to email@example.com . For more information, please contact Sleipner’s Managing Director Tomi Korhonen, +358400817693 (after February 10th), firstname.lastname@example.org