SALES MANAGER, RETAIL
Lead our successful sales in the Finnish retail market
Stanley Black & Decker is looking for an ambitious and rolled up sleeved Country Sales Manager, Finland to join and be part of a very successful business driven and sales oriented Nordic organisation in a truly international and diverse company.
As Country Sales Manager you will be in a central role at increasing Stanley Black & Decker´s market share across all the?Business Units.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all P&L lines to optimize the overall result and ultimately reach or overdrive the annual operating margin given in the country operating plan
- Delivering the revenue and margin within the operating plan
- Analyse the local professional segment and retail market with focus on actively mapping of opportunities on national and account level that could further support Stanley Black & Decker´s strategy and the growth of the business in Finland
- Secure national pricing and margins?are at competitive level in line with operating plan
- Leading and ensuring the overall structure and planning for Sales Representatives and Key Account Managers
- Reporting to the Sales Director-Nordic
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful sales management in field of consumer, professional or industrial products. Knowledge of the local retail market?is?essential.
In addition, you need:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent?(BA +)
- 2 years sales and national Key Account Management experience
- 3 years experience of leadership in similar role,?preferably from larger international companies with consumer or industrial products
- High level knowledge of B2B and retail strategies, practices and control?
- High level marketing and commercial skills
- Ability to lead your team with commitment and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including negotiation skills
Stanley Black & Decker’s Country Sales Manager is motivated by goals and stays ahead of the curve. You have a positive attitude towards change and a?driving force?to win. We appreciate your hands-on way of leading your team to success and being pro-active part of Nordic organisation. You are fluent Finnish speaker, with excellent written and spoken English.
Sales Office is located at Helsinki Metropolitan area. Work requires ability to travel actively.
We look forward to hearing from you
Send your CV and application letter with salary request no later than Sunday 31st of January 2021 via our website www.mercuriurval.fi (reference DK-08031).
For additional information please contact:
Tarja Oinonen, +358 50 531 4864, e-mail: email@example.com
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is a leading global diversified industrial. Known for superior quality, continual innovation and rigorous operational discipline, the company remain driven by a passion for excellence and a commitment to serve the builders, makers and protectors of the world.
The diverse, purpose-driven people of SBD share a unified passion for creating products, tools and solutions for those who make the world. Wherever you go in our company, you’ll find uncompromised devotion to performance, innovation, customer satisfaction and social responsibility.
The iconic and trusted brands are known for outstanding performance and ceaseless innovation. SBD make the hand and power tools that build and repair homes, industrial tools that build and rebuild infrastructure and the fasteners that hold vehicles and electronic devices together and the company provide the security services and solutions that protect what’s most valuable.
Today the company has 61.000 employees, operating in 5 different businesses in more than 60 countries.