SALES MANAGER for international sales
Would you like to work in a company whose business is supported by global megatrends such as electrification, clean-tech and energy efficiency? Would you like to be a part of projects for global customers that include the world’s biggest devices such as ocean going hybrid electric ships, high voltage grid networks locally and between the countries, energy storage systems and huge mining machines? Join our dynamic team to make this world a cooler place! Please visit our web site to learn more http://www.adwatec.com/
Adwatec is a technology company designing and manufacturing water cooling stations and serving customers globally. With two decades of experience in advanced cooling technology and a strong focus on R&D, we provide our customers proven, state-of-the-art solutions today and in the future. We can take full responsibility for our customers’ cooling with our reliable and cost-effective solutions that are backed up with our comprehensive service portfolio.
Adwatec Ltd is part of Helkama Emotor Group that employs 400 professionals worldwide. The company’s turnover growing strongly in the coming years. The company is headquartered in Finland.
Now we are looking for SALES MANAGER
Your main tasks are:
- Sales for standard equipment for selected known global customer groups and market segments
- Maintaining price lists for sales, dealers and key accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Maintain Adwatec standard warranty terms and conditions for sales and after-sales
- Maintain sales process instructions in Adwatec QA system
Required Skills, profile and Experience
- You are brisk, energic, proactive (important) and team player
- Sufficient years of experience similar tasks
- Adequate education in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in leading sales opportunities and presenting to clients
- Good contract negotiation and excellent closing skills
- Team player skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Understanding of marine business, HVAC/hydraulics business and/or power electronics are seen as an advantage.
We expect you to provide strong added value with new ideas and challenge our organization in a positive way. We are looking for person who have right amount brisk, resilience and tenacity.
Our customers are global, so the business travel would be something you would enjoy with the support of our team of excellence.
We can offer you a challenging and interesting tasks with dynamic supportive colleagues. You have a chance to work in a growing international company with interesting projects and global customers and an opportunity to challenge yourself and constantly develop your skills even further. The position is permanent.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Adwatec Ismo Lehtonen, Sales and Marketing Director, tel: +358 40 669 2220, email: email@example.com
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31th of March,(together with your salary request).