Excedea facilitates its clients' international growth projects with strategy, hands-on entry support, and by raising equity and public funding. With over 275 successful international growth projects, 300 public funding projects and over € 100 M raised in equity for our clients, we are the leading one-stop-shop for international growth. By cooperating with Excede, our clients will be ready to grow - with less risk and higher returns.
Excedea is now looking to strengthen its team in Finland with an:
In this role your responsibilities will be:
- Sales and delivery of Excedea key accounts: you will be working towards Nordic and Baltic clients and responsible for selling Excedea international growth and finance services.
- Managing Teams and / or Units: Depending on your profile, we expect you to manage either your own consulting delivery teams or to participate in management as part of the management team. You will in any case be part of developing our business clients as well as Excede's strategic and administrative decisions and participating in pan-Excedean growth and development initiatives.
You will feel like a great fit with Excedea family if you value:
- Unique challenges working with an exciting international clientele
- Results-oriented, but family-like and very flexible working environment
- Strong performance-based incentive system with uncapped upside
- Young quick-witted international team
- Company outings and trips to Unexpected destinations Reinforcing strong team spirit and growth Mindset
Expectations to the applicant:
- Experience in professional service sales and delivery
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Fluency in English (plus for Finnish, Swedish and other languages)
- Team leading experience
For applying, please send a 1) cover letter 2) CV and 3) salary request by 14.12.2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org