Join us and be part of Posti’s transformation! Finance Analytics team in Posti Service Center helps Posti to make fact-based decisions by bringing relevant data from different data sources to Posti’s Data Warehouse Platforms and further to different reports.
Would you be our new
to join Posti Service Center and Finance Analytics team in Helsinki?
As a Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end data flows in agreed reporting areas. You will be also participating in system and process development and reporting automation.
- Customer need analyses
- Integrations between different financial applications and data warehouse objects (SAP, Anaplan, HFM, Databases, Azure data lake)
- Exports from financial applications
- ETL processes from data sources to chosen data storages
- Reporting development and automation tasks
- Monthly closing activities, ensuring data accuracy and correctness
- University degree preferably in Computer Science / Economics / Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in reporting / data warehousing duties
- Effective communication and networking skills
- Pro activeness and ability to network in a big organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL, Azure, SSIS, Data bricks
- Python, R
- Anaplan, HFM, SAP
- Experience with reporting tools, especially Microsoft Power BI is considered as an asset
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and/or English
You will be working closely with internal and external colleagues with very different backgrounds, so we expect strong collaboration skills. We are looking for someone with an open mind, the ability to take initiative, share their views and challenge opinions. You are also ready to work with diverse technologies and domains. But first and foremost, we expect you to be a great team player, who appreciates the constant opportunity to develop yourself and by that also the workplace where you work.
You will be joining a team of experts that welcomes you wholeheartedly and is committed to help you to get started in your future role. At Posti, you can enjoy the diverse possibilities that a large and rejuvenating company can offer. We also support mobility and cultural pursuits by providing employees Eazybreak’s cultural, sports and commuting benefits. The position is located at our modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki.
Interested? Leave your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by January 22th via Posti’s recruitment system. If any questions, please contact Antti Heimonen tel. +358 50 513 8448 or email email@example.com.