The role’s primary responsibility is to manage a team of specialists supporting direct sales of Financial Management Applications (Cloud ERP) across the NEZA region (UKI, Nordics and South Africa).
This incredible opportunity is focused on leading, coaching and mentoring a team of Financials Leads who support Account Executives selling Finance applications into prospective customers. This team of Financials specialists are vertically aligned and bring deep subject matter expertise to core finance business transformation opportunities.
As a highly visible leadership position within the region, the role requires an individual who has demonstrable experience of consistent sales leadership, preferably in the business applications market.
Successful Regional Sales Directors at demonstrate a strong ability to drive account development, pipeline generation activities and manage an equitable territory distribution model where team members each have the opportunity to achieve their sales goals. They will also be highly capable of developing and managing executive relationships by conducting business driven discussions, whilst also lead negotiation planning, strategy and execution.
This role requires a high level of collaboration across the business, orchestrating deal activity in partnership with New Logo and Customer Base Regional Sales Directors across the region. Successful candidates will demonstrate significant executive presence and bring experience of business transformation in the large enterprise, preferably across multiple verticals.
- Articulate impact on business value to C-Level executives and build relationships that drive deals to a successful conclusion
- Actively coach, support, and lead a sales team around account coverage, territory management, demand generation and opportunity execution in collaboration with the wider business
- Support and shape deal strategy to create new opportunities where none previously exist
- Effectively position unique value proposition in a highly competitive market
- Drive Culture and cross-group collaboration as a member of the regional leadership team
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience as a front line or second line overlay/co-prime sales manager
- Experience within the ERP and Financials business applications marketplace is essential
- Demonstrable results in leading teams within complex, team-based sales environments
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful
- revenue attainment
- Experience in managing a team of highly skilled opportunity-creating and business- transformational Account Executives would be a strong preference
Skills and Competencies
- True passion for delivering results through others
- High level of accountability in a high growth environment
- Well above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Proven as a self-starter, fast-learner, and agent of change
- Proficiency across a variety of selling methodologies, with existing track record of coaching or teaching these skills
- Masters level education preferred