If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, this is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. Finland Huawei is growing quickly and this position will have a strong presence . We are offering a challenge and the opportunity for you to grow with us. You can read more in https://www.linkedin.com/company/huawei/
Now we’re looking for:
Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
- Provide an optimization solution for GSM, UMTS,LTE and trace the solution to complete with operators.
- E2E network optimization, e.g. RF, parameter and feature, capacity, traffic flow and management.
- Analyze the wireless network performance, provide KPI reports.
- Drive test, data analysis, drive test report.
- Interface and communicate with customer, responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Organize technical workshop and meetings.
- Network insight of analyzing, designing, planning and operating of mobile networks.
- Design and plan wireless site for 2G/3G/4G network with simulation tool.
- New feature testing and technical discussion with customer.
- Integration troubleshooting support.
- Familiar with radio planning tool and optimization tools, use the tools to work in high efficiency way.
- Implement and optimization work flow, low cost service delivery.
Main Skills needed:
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication/Computer/Automation or related fields
- Fluency in English and Finnish. Priority of good Finnish language
- 3 years wireless network optimization experience
- Experience in Huawei/NSN/Ericsson optimization project is preferred
- Expert knowledge of 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Familiar with the basic principles of mobile communication network and the main protocol, signal procedure understand the traditional KPI
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills, having the service consciousness
- Skilled computer operation
- Local place：Helsinki, Finland
- Last Applying Date: 30, September
If you are interested in this item, please send your CV or questions to us： email@example.com