Quality Manager, ABB Oy, HelsinkiJoin ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 147,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Quality Manager for product group Propulsion Solutions at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in Vuosaari, Helsinki. As a Quality Manager, you are leading the overall product and operational quality in Propulsion Solutions and driving the needed changes to support our priorities and long-term goals.
- Supporting our customer-focused mindset by improving the quality of our own products and internal operations in a systematic and planned manner
- Constantly challenging effectiveness of our own doing and analysing the results to recognize quality improvement opportunities
- Leading the change and supporting the department heads in effective execution of agreed actions
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. or similar education in a relevant field
- You're able to analyse the cause-effect and in identify change needs, but you are practical in execution
- You have a hands-on approach and ability to combine quality theory with practice
- Leading comes naturally to you and you understand that cross-functional collaboration capabilities are a key for your success in driving the needed improvement actions
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English language skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
|Yhteystiedot:||If you have questions, please contact Jaakko Aho, Vice President, Propulsion Solutions, tel +358 50 332 6021.|
|Työpaikan osoite:||Merenkulkijankatu 1, 00980 HELSINKI|
|Työ alkaa:||as soon as possible|
|Työn kesto:||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus:||Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69860293 at www.abb.fi/uralle by Sept 22, 2019.|