Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Project Manager at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales business line in Vaasa. In this role, you will be leading the execution of small and medium-size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Your responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Acting as supporting function for the sales and bidding process, coordinating portfolio offerings
- Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project
- Ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer
- Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Your background:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
- Previous working experience as a project manager or project management tasks in international projects
- Good knowledge of low and medium voltage products, systems, protection relays and network automation
- Experience of switchgear planning, design and bidding related tasks
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Good language skills in both Finnish and Swedish
- Good written and spoken skills in English
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
- A challenging position in an international working environment
- Induction to the job based on your previous experience
- The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
- The opportunity for professional development, for example in project management, team leading or sales
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68643509 by July 28, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle
If you have questions, contact Mats Östergård, tel. +358 50 334 7556.