Project Manager, Process Automation
Are you the energetic and self-driven project management professional ready to lead automation solutions delivery projects?
The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in the pulp and paper and other process industries, power generation, marine and oil & gas.
As Project Manager, you will take full responsibility of project execution according to the contract. Your major drivers are agreed schedule, customer satisfaction and project profitability. Typically, you will manage your portfolio from sales support to acceptance and lifecycle service. You have strong pride of the quality of your work and this can be seen in the results your project team delivers to our customers.
This position will be based in Tampere or Oulu.
- Relevant educational background such as Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum five years of relevant experience from delivery projects
- Knowledge of our customers' processes as well as experience in automation and information technology are considered as a benefit.
- Capability to lead project teams, see the big picture and prioritize in changing situations
- Good networking and collaboration skills
- Strong business acumen and customer service mindset
- Strong sense of responsibility and acting on your own initiative
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Other languages like Swedish or German are an asset.
- Readiness to travel
We offer you an opportunity to join a leading technology company and a challenging role in growing business environment. You will be part of our global network and working with skilled professionals will create plenty of opportunities for your professional development. Welcome on board to take the next step in your career!
For more information about this role please contact (24.10.2019 between 9-12 or 7.11.2019 between 9-12 or 13.11.2019 between 13-16) Jari Ripatti, Director, Projects, +358 40 5217 792 or jari.ripatti at valmet.com.
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request latest by 17th of November 2019.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers