Do you have work experience in defence-related field or in a company specialised on defence technologies? Spinverse is now looking for you, an experienced Project Manager or Senior Consultant to join our Defence and Security team in Espoo. The role will be further defined based on the selected applicant.
Spinverse project teams work closely together and consist of senior business specialists in charge of the project management and bigger picture of the projects, of substance experts who provide feedback and scoping support, and of consultants and analysts working on various important tasks to keep the projects running.
Your main responsibility as a Project Manager or Senior Consultant is to ensure that your projects are running smoothly to secure overall client satisfaction.
Project Manager/Senior Consultant
- Works with companies of varying sizes and support them with funding/financing rounds
- Designs, mobilises and builds innovation projects resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Allocates tasks to other resources making sure everyone knows their role and duties
- Assesses financial reports and analyse companies
- Communicates and builds trust between the company’s stakeholders
- Creates large project entities and writes project plans including backgrounds and project impacts
Experience on writing funding proposals and understanding on EU funding instruments such as EDIDP, PADR and the new European Defence Fund are a valuable advantage but not an absolute must. What is more, we are looking at your potential – attitude is key.
What we expect from you
- Relevant academic background for example in military science, political science or technical field
- Strong experience in project management
- Work experience of up to 25 years (but at least 5 years) in relevant fields, for example in companies specialised on defence technologies, Ministry of Defence, Finnish Border Guard or Finnish Defence Forces.
- Good understanding of business models
- Strong interest in defence technologies
What you can expect from us
- A unique chance to develop and embrace your project management skills in an encouraging and global work environment
- A front seat to participate in interesting projects developing ground-breaking technologies and innovations
- A team of almost 60 professionals that provides you with the support you need to succeed
- A company which thrives on its employees when they have a good work-life balance
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Please submit your application letter and CV no later than 9th of August 2020. Act soon, as we may contact you before the application deadline!
In your application letter, clearly indicate the following
- Applied position: Project Manage/Senior Consultant (Defence and Security)
- Your salary request, references and the earliest time you would be able to join us.
Anu Ilmonen, Senior Manager, Defence and Security team: tel. +358 400 263 251 (30.6.2020 at 9:30–16:30)
As the Nordic leaders in innovation consulting, our Spinverse experts specialize in innovation ecosystems that help our customers renew in industries such as energy, bioeconomy, manufacturing, ICT, electronics, health tech and defence technologies. Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest growth companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. Our unique and bespoke Spinverse approach helps our customers to build radical innovations to 100+ M€ businesses. www.spinverse.com