Are you a driven and dedicated person looking for your next challenge in industrial project engineering? Want to be part of the team developing newest in the cleantech? Come and join our team in our headquarters at Vantaa and help us bring our innovations to the world.
About MariMatic Oy
MariMatic is a cleantech company that over the years has developed many innovative products in pneumatic transport for a cleaner and more sustainable environment. MariMatic's Taifun systems are used in industrial waste and product handling while MetroTaifun is a revolutionary system for municipal waste disposal. The Taifun system was launched in the 1980s while the MetroTaifun innovation was introduced in 2010.
We work all over the world, and over the years, 1 000 systems have been installed in more than 40 countries. Our success has been achieved by hard work and a major investment in research and development - several millions of euros have been invested in R&D of the MetroTaifun system, which has resulted in an extensive patent portfolio and excellent prospects for the future.
At MariGroup companies we see the world differently; how things can be done smarter, easier and more efficiently. We are eager to solve customers’ problems and this is reflected in our slogan “You name it, we’ll do it.”
Your tasks are
- Active role in projects management organization including project engineering and planning
- Managing project design and documentation together with our Project Managers, Mechanical Designers and Automation team
- Coordinating projects process in ERP system including internal orders and deliveries from our factories, subcontractors and suppliers
- Project specific implementation, commissioning and troubleshooting on site (some travelling required)
We expect from you
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in project engineering from infrastructural, industrial or building construction projects
- Flexibility as person in a continuously developing work environment
- Relevant technical or engineering degree BSc or MSc
- Ability to multi-task and independently coordinate and prioritize your work
- Hands-on attitude in project management tasks
- Experience from AutoCAD, Revit and ERP systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
- Social skills within the organization and towards customers
We offer you
- The chance to revolutionise waste collection systems and make a real difference to the environment
- An excellent opportunity to become an expert in the latest technology
- Development potential in a rapidly growing company
- The feel and spirit of a start-up in a financially solid company
We offer you a challenging job that requires dedication and we expect you to have good teamwork skills. We are looking for someone who is brave, has a real interest in learning all the operational details of our systems, is technically proficient and has a drive. Having a holistic perspective and a solution-targeted approach is an advantage. We also value abilities like being open and positive as well as winning your colleagues’ confidence easily.
Apply for the position by August 31, 2019. Further information on this position from Vladimir Dubinin, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 050 317 2041.
Please email your application letter, CV and salary expectation to email@example.com. In the subject field please write the name of the position you are applying for.
Vice President, Projects & Sourcing
Mobile. +358 50 317 2041