Are you looking for a next step in your career? Do you have a solid background in project management and control? If both answers are "Yes", we have a perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to technology and investment projects, project planning and management for our client Neste Engineering Solutions to their Project Control function in Kilpilahti, Porvoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join Neste! They offer you an interesting position in a versatile working environment with a good view in industrial investment projects in one of the biggest and well known Finnish companies. You will work as a part of a unique professional project team in one of the biggest Neste Investment portfolio’s including several challenging and special investment projects. As a core member of the project management team, you will ensure effective and profitable Project Management in all project control areas (e.g. Cost, Schedule, Change Management). This work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew yourself.
In your role, you will…
- Plan and execute project control tasks from medium to large scale projects
- Execute cost control and monitor and communicate budget, actual and forecasted costs
- Take portfolio responsibility from PC perspective
- Handle project management tasks in small and medium scale projects independently. Act as a substitute for project managers, when needed
- Drive development of professional project control processes and practices as well as to act as role model and mentor for Project Engineers
Keys to success in this role…
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering, BBA or equivalent combination of education
- A few years of experience in industrial investment projects or in other relevant roles in project field/area (e.g. project management, engineering, procurement, site operations, financial reporting)
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Working in a multi-project environment requires good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- We expect oral and written English skills. Finnish language is an advantage
In accordance, our client Neste Engineering Solutions believes in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to everyone working at Neste and they work hard to find the best solutions for their customers. They believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as their values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
Neste Engineering Solutions offers you interesting tasks, flexible working hours, great supportive colleagues and good career opportunities.
Apply by filling an online application with your CV by April 30th 2019. Please note that applications are processed and candidates may be chosen already during the application period. Additional information is provided by our senior recruiter Katja Kuusinen (040 564 7747, email@example.com).
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.